This happened during Jefferson's ORD. Apparently he was working office hours compared to his usual shifts and was only allowed to book out at 5.30pm that day. Anyways since warren and I had some free time, we decided to meet up for lunch in the afternoon before the supposed celebration in the evening when we sorta planned to go eat prata. But turns out warren and I were kinda sick on that day. Warren said my voice was more manly / deeper when I obviously I was just suffering from a sore throat. The ishimura at Yishun didn't have the baked pasta so I ordered some plain ramen (the kind sick people eat). And while warren's order was wrong, the auntie was abit pek chek at warren lol.
Even after eating we still had like quite some time before Jefferson gets released. So we decided to catch a 4pm movie called life of pi. Warren was kinda reluctant to watch it even though he say sui bian, well so was I. luckily for us, there was a koi outlet just below the theatre so we could smuggle in a cup of delicious money cheating tea.
if you had no idea wad the story is about, kindly watch the below trailer:
(disclaimer: any form of discomfort caused after/while watching the 2min+ trailer is not intentional.
pls consult doctor is symptoms persist)
did you enjoy the trailer? =P
While the film may have been considered critically acclaimed, personally I felt it was kinda boring? Nonetheless, it was an interesting tale.
No idea why I was so tired with Warren. Both of us machiam died-ed in the cinema. ~.~
While all that was happening, wonder what was Jefferson doing? after the movie ended, and while warren in the toilet most probably wanking, i secretly [lol] called Jefferson to check on him. Wah tat time really damn tiring sia. did the movie drain my energy away?
after concluding that me and warren were like in no shape to be eating prata, jefferson bo bian had to eat dinner at Yishun.
For such an auspicious occasion, we had to pick a quaint spot in none other than Swensens. While i was still fighting off fatigue while eating pasta, jefferson was happily nom nom nom-ing on icecream. wadever warren ate was irrelevant as he will shit it out after we left the place.
I slightly recall going into cold storage. where all the random browsing of stuff happened.