I want many things in life. Things I don't fight for.
Things that I deem should have been done but have not yet the mood to do.
Today is a special day. Because I say so.
Review Resolutions 2011
1.im going to be more tolerant of other's actions
- hm.. I guess so? but all along my level of tolerance is quite high I suppose?
rate: 6/10
- hm.. I guess so? but all along my level of tolerance is quite high I suppose?
rate: 6/10
2. not to judge a person unnecessarily
- I think I fail this leh
rate: 2/10
- I think I fail this leh
rate: 2/10
3. stay happy everyday =D
- yup this one definitely quite ok. though could have been much better. will continue pursuing this
=D
rate: 6.5/10
Chinese New Year Day 1
Damn sian didnt have enough time/motivation to ensure i got myself a new pair of shoes. i like my old sneakers. but a new one won't hurt, especially if it's chinese new year!
This year i think i got more red packet money o_o
Everyone seems to have grown up abit more.
Except me.
Chinese New Year Day 2
Didnt win as many rounds of card games like last year. Playing BLUFF with one deck of Poker Cards is pathetic. Too easy to control the game.
did i eat Mac or KFC that day?
oh ya i owe Jeff $10!!! hope he is skimming through my content, and skip this part without being reminded of WenLong owing him money
I'm a childish person
and i think i forever will be one =P?
people come and go while i seem to be the one stuck in that time.
if i can just stop dreaming
and start living in reality.
and be happy.
Zzz
- yup this one definitely quite ok. though could have been much better. will continue pursuing this
=D
rate: 6.5/10
Chinese New Year Day 1
Damn sian didnt have enough time/motivation to ensure i got myself a new pair of shoes. i like my old sneakers. but a new one won't hurt, especially if it's chinese new year!
This year i think i got more red packet money o_o
Everyone seems to have grown up abit more.
Except me.
Chinese New Year Day 2
Didnt win as many rounds of card games like last year. Playing BLUFF with one deck of Poker Cards is pathetic. Too easy to control the game.
did i eat Mac or KFC that day?
oh ya i owe Jeff $10!!! hope he is skimming through my content, and skip this part without being reminded of WenLong owing him money
I'm a childish person
and i think i forever will be one =P?
people come and go while i seem to be the one stuck in that time.
if i can just stop dreaming
and start living in reality.
and be happy.
Zzz