Haha! Cake cream on face!!
Seems like 26th Oct is quite a popular birthdate. Early morning I woke up and saw that 3 of my friends' birthday fall on that day. Yinhao, Ronald and 3SG Yap Yong Kong!!
Happy Birthday to them again!
wonder if Yinhao finished the box of chocolate I gave him..
Today's mood considered quite good that's why decided to feed my blog a new post. Or else, half a month later I would feel super guilty of being the lazy person I am for not updating. < my grammar like abit [actually I think alot] wrong leh.
In between today and the last update, quite alot of things happened I think. As usual I am the lazy person who post like outdated stuff. Some I even forgot when it happened.
Sometime during one of the weekend..
decided to go Vivo City and walk and walk, without any purpose anyways. For most people, what would be an hour's journey from Jurong to Vivo, I [insert appropriate adjective that I can't think of] [stupidly?] took a bus, which number I forgot, that promised to drop me opposite Vivo. Being a super gundu person, I [purposely?!!] missed the stop and thought of alighting at the next stop. Which of course didn't happen because it would be super weird for only me to alight at the middle of no where. Then I conveniently stayed on the bus as if I knew where it was headed to. At least I enjoyed the view of the Singapore Flyer, the helix bridge, and the casino I think?
When I finally got off the bus, walked for 5mins to reach one of the circle line MRT stations - Mountbatten. I finally understood why that kind of ulu place needs a MRT station. Then took the Circle Line to Dhoby Ghaut and afterwards switched to Purple Line, then straight down to Vivo City.
From Boon Lay to Harbourfront - 2hrs
Cost - priceless -_-ll
At least I reached my designation, and on the journey managed to unlock Pulse of the Trishula. Damn good card sia. A definite game winner.
Then last week went with Jefferson, Warren and surprise guest Tean to Seoul Garden Yishun. If Warren wasn't late, Jefferson wouldn't have been to the library and read some book about sex. So ya blame him.
Lunch was fun. Rainbow Raisin Rice!! =D nice one Jeff. Didn't really drink alot of water. How come there wasn't any luncheon meat?!!
Afterwards went to watch movie What's Your Number?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=664457556
Don't really want to write about the time in hospital, was actually kinda boring, unless you are hoping to find a place to study, or enjoys playing hopscotch like Warren.
Happy Birthday to them again!
wonder if Yinhao finished the box of chocolate I gave him..
Today's mood considered quite good that's why decided to feed my blog a new post. Or else, half a month later I would feel super guilty of being the lazy person I am for not updating. < my grammar like abit [actually I think alot] wrong leh.
In between today and the last update, quite alot of things happened I think. As usual I am the lazy person who post like outdated stuff. Some I even forgot when it happened.
Sometime during one of the weekend..
decided to go Vivo City and walk and walk, without any purpose anyways. For most people, what would be an hour's journey from Jurong to Vivo, I [insert appropriate adjective that I can't think of] [stupidly?] took a bus, which number I forgot, that promised to drop me opposite Vivo. Being a super gundu person, I [purposely?!!] missed the stop and thought of alighting at the next stop. Which of course didn't happen because it would be super weird for only me to alight at the middle of no where. Then I conveniently stayed on the bus as if I knew where it was headed to. At least I enjoyed the view of the Singapore Flyer, the helix bridge, and the casino I think?
When I finally got off the bus, walked for 5mins to reach one of the circle line MRT stations - Mountbatten. I finally understood why that kind of ulu place needs a MRT station. Then took the Circle Line to Dhoby Ghaut and afterwards switched to Purple Line, then straight down to Vivo City.
From Boon Lay to Harbourfront - 2hrs
Cost - priceless -_-ll
At least I reached my designation, and on the journey managed to unlock Pulse of the Trishula. Damn good card sia. A definite game winner.
Then last week went with Jefferson, Warren and surprise guest Tean to Seoul Garden Yishun. If Warren wasn't late, Jefferson wouldn't have been to the library and read some book about sex. So ya blame him.
Lunch was fun. Rainbow Raisin Rice!! =D nice one Jeff. Didn't really drink alot of water. How come there wasn't any luncheon meat?!!
Afterwards went to watch movie What's Your Number?
Eh wait before that went to KTPH right? If you want to know why, pls go ask him, he is better suited to answer your queries pertaining to this matter
Don't really want to write about the time in hospital, was actually kinda boring, unless you are hoping to find a place to study, or enjoys playing hopscotch like Warren.
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful

