Monday, September 26, 2011

disrespect your surroundings

lol

haha, it's has been quite a long time since i actually posted any opinions (other than the ones reflect my sian-ness towards NS) maybe can rethink of what is there to look forward in life (other than booking out on time)

for those who didn't know, today is 32nd Armour Anniversary Day. basically nothing much (other than reporting to SAFTI MI in armour polo t-shirt and PT shorts, sitting in a hall looking at the highly enthu officers playing captains ball and dogdeball, with free buffet lunch which tasted random, and finally being able to reach home at about 2pm)
AHQ is really pro in playing captains ball o_O

just hope for NS to pass by as soon as possible, and get on with life. to do what you really want


You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper