what bullshit. as if so many years of compulsory education is not enough -_-ll, even NS got homework. Today got invited out for movie but I'm quite sian of going out every weekend. I want to spend this friday and weekend in peace [=stay at home download maple and play].
You know that I'm a crazy bitch,
I do what I want when I feel like it,
All I wanna do is lose control,
But you don't really give a shit,
You go with go with go with it,
Cause you're fucking crazy rock-n-roll
LOL the chipmunk version actually sounds better. But the original one also quite nice. Yes, quite nice, even though it's a meaningless song.
O_O Priest. Watched this nice movie with Jefferson on Vesak Day. Ok random la, but damn nice sia! Especially the part around 1:51 - LUCKY7. Actually was slightly disappointed the movie was so short. And then went to eat golden deal 2 @ LJS for lunch/breakfast/brunch =D
Before the movie the trailer for Captain America - The First Avenger was shown:
Looks epic. I'm definitely looking forward to the movie. I'll apply leave to watch the movie if necessary!!
Ya actually last Vesak Day I went to walk around Bugis area. Walk walk walk then suddenly saw a somewhat familiar cafe named Chemistry. I think it's the same one my friends and I walked past last year when I lost my pink IC [ORD LO!!] after some [Geog] exam and went to Lavender (quite near Bugis) to get a replacement. Brings back quite alot of stupid memories of PJC..
more videos!!
just when you think the Nyan Cat [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4] was stupid XD
this's one the few videos that makes me LMAO while ROFL XDXD
Speaking about funny, recently I came across a video comment on youtube. It goes like this:
To whoever says "ssdvjlzhzshdkgfzbjbzsjfklbvjKLHNVLIZUehbfz sorry, I was just wiping the jizz of my keyboard."
1)why is your penis within range of ejaculating on your keyboard?
2)even if you're using a laptop, your pants and underwear didn't block it?
3)If you wipe it like that, semen will get in between the crevices of each key
4)there's a backspace button!
59
even more [music] videos
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight
WOAH been looking for this song for a super long time, till I forgot about it -_-ll. Recently my friend played this and I was like "EH! wads this song?!!"
I just got this song that came out 2 years ago in the last week..
In my opinion, it's better than the original one by Jessie J. You can judge for yourself. Compare this guy voice with Jessie's voice in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBYOl-HpPRM
prefer the one without the rap by Kanye West.
You must be thinking why this guy so weird one? Keep watching random videos on youtube for the entire day! Actually I'm waiting for my download to finish. Download for the MapleSEA client very slow sia.. Finally got it after like 8hrs!! If you want to download the whole client installer, here's the link: MapleSEA — Download Game Client
Since today not very lucky, I think most probably the installing will fail. So I'll wait for another lucky day to install Maple.