Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1. I've come to realize that my ex...
no ex la

2. I am listening to...
the television

3. I talk...
random nonsense

4. I love...
Pepsi Blue!~

5. My best friend(s)...
anyone

6. I have...
candy

7. I lost...
body mass =(

8. I hate it when people...
say im skinny -.-

9. Love is...
anything but ordinary

10. Marriage is...
for life

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
huh?

12. I'll always be...
wenlong

13. I have a crush on..
none

14. The last time I cried was because...
cant rmb. long time ago

15. My cell phone...
nice (Y)

16. When I wake up in the morning..
snooze for 5 more mins

17. Before I go to sleep at night...
set alarm

18. Right now I am thinking about...
how long is this quiz..

19. Babies are...
cute

20. I get on Facebook...
everyday when my laptop was working fine

21. Today I...
going to Ahma house

22. Tonight I will...
hard to say. probably read Semiconductors again

23. Sometimes I feel like...
sleeping

24. Everytime I look at my phone...
im thinking of finding more songs

25. One day I want to...
scream and lose control. throw my hands up and let it go. forget about everything and runaway. =P

26. Actually...
wad?

27. Tomorrow I will...
die at physics

28. Now I need to...
finish this note

29. I'm worried about...
no worries~ almost none anyway

30. I like...
PEPSI BLUE!~