jack and jill went up the hill to smoke some marijuana, jack got high, dropped his fly, and said, "do you wanna?" jill said yes and dropped her dress, they had a lot of fun, but jill forgot to take her pill, and now they have a son.
Boy: Is you're name Google?
Girl: NO!!! :( why would my name be Google?
Boy: Because you are everything i'm searching for :)
So... the elephant says to the camel "Why do you have 2 boobs on your back?" The camel replies "That's a pretty stupid question coming from someone who has a dick on his face."
a mother walks into her sons room and glares
mum: I smell weed, have you been smoking?
son: Mum I'm shocked, how do you know what weed smells like?!?!!?!
mum:..... -_-' damn
"I LOVE Eminem!" "I like skittles better..." "No, the rapper, idiot..." "Your the idiot, what's so good about M&M wrappers?!"
A man and a wife get a new computer. They get to the point when they have to decide on a password. The man types in "mypenis" and the woman falls over laughing when an error message pops up and says "Error. Not long enough"
When Life Gives You a Bad Romance, show everyone your Poker Face, buy a new Telephone, call Alejandro, and you guys Just Dance!
90 people have Swine Flu & everyone wants to wear a mask. A million people have AIDS & nobody wants to wear a condom.