Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Facebook Tag

GAME RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTISTE, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist:
Avril Lavigne


Are you male or female?
Sk8r Boi

Describe yourself:
Complicated

How do you feel about yourself:
I Can Do Better

Describe where you currently live:
My World

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
My Happy Ending

Your favorite form of transportation:
Runaway

Your best friend is:
Things I'll Never Say

Your favorite color is:
Who Knows

What's the weather like:
Anything But Ordinary

Favorite time of day:
Daydream~

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Innocence

What is life to you:
All You Will Never Know

What is the best advice you have to give:
Keep Holding On

If you could change your name, what would it be:
The Best Damn Thing

Your favorite food is:
Hot

Thought for the Day:
I Don't Give

How I would like to die:
Slipped Away

My soul's present condition:
Let Go

My motto:
I Don't Have To Try